GOURMET MAC N CHEESE
– Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Vegan
My absolute favorite comfort dish to make! It is so easy you can make it when you come home from work, make it for lunch, or teach your kids how to make it. This simple recipe can be used to satisfy a craving for a warm, gooey, tasty main course for your meals that indulges your desires for carbohydrates and makes you feel like a gourmet chef!
Shredded Cheese (Use Dairy-Free cheeses for Vegan Alternative)
- Boil Water in a medium pot
- Add 3 Cups of noodles – Stir occasionally
- Strain noodles and put back into the pot
- Add 5 Tbsp. of Plant-Based butter
- Sprinkle in 1 – 2 Tbsp. of Italian Seasoning
- Stir all together.
- Pour into bowl
- Stir in cheese as desired
- Pat yourself on the back
- Devour the deliciousness
Complete The Meal
To complete the meal you will need to gather the rest of your major food groups. Here are some suggestions to include with your Gourmet Mac N Cheese:
- A side-salad of baby spinach leaves and lettuce with sliced carrots and cucumbers.
- Sprinkle crushed pecans or walnuts for a protein-boosted and a little crunch!
- A Fruit cup of watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew
- A small bowl of baked beans for added protein
- A large glass of some “High-Quality H20” (The Waterboy 1998)
NOTE: Enjoy this dish alone or make for a party or big event. If your audience is composed entirely of carnivores, feel free to add in sliced chicken or steak to mix in with the noodles. It adds a flavor boost as well as tastes absolutely fantastic!
|Gluten – Free Noodles||900||132 g||7 g||18 g||0 mg||0 g|
|Plant – Based Butter||400||0 g||45 g||0 g||500 mg||0 g|
|Dairy – Free Cheese||270||21 g||18 g||3 g||750 mg||0 g|
|TOTAL||1390||153 g||70 g||21 g||1250 mg||0 g|
** All values in this chart are determined from real ingredients used in this particular recipe and are subject to vary slightly depending on different products and portion sizes.